Your Safety Tickets – Important Information
Keep your address up-to-date
Moving? Please call 877-220-4073 to notify us of any changes to your address. Keeping your address current helps us get your permanent safety tickets to the correct address in a timely manner. If you don’t know what your new address will be, let us know so that we can hold onto your ticket(s) until you call us with the new forwarding address.
When will your permanent tickets arrive?
At the training permanent WHMIS and TDG tickets are issued immediately upon successful completion of the tests. For H2S Alive, PST and Ground Disturbance LII, these permanent tickets will arrive to your address by post from us 3 months at the latest from the date of your training with the proper address and spelling. It is your responsibility to watch for and keep track of your ticket(s). Note: If your name has been misspelled on your ticket, we send it back for correction, which delays arrival by a couple more weeks.
If you still haven’t received your ticket(s) after the three months (and you have given us up-to-date information), call us immediately. We follow Enform’s policy regarding mailed tickets: we are not responsible for your tickets after they have been mailed, but we will assist you as much as possible.
What to do if your tickets get lost or stolen…
Within the 3-year expiration, your tickets can be replaced for a small fee and with the proper documentation. Call the number(s) to replace the following:
- For H2S Alive and PST, call ENFORM at 800-667-5557.
- For Ground Disturbance LII, call Global Training Centre at 403-934-5046.
- For WHMIS & TDG call Valhalla Safety at 877-220-4073.
- Cancellations result in a $50.00 fee. If re-booking, cancellation fee is put against tuition of next training date. No Show’s or withdrawals same day can result in full amount charges or no refunds.
- Valhalla Safety reserves the right to cancel a course 48 hours prior to training if minimum number of registrations not achieved.
- Valhalla Safety reserves the right to also refuse entry of or to evict from the training registrants for any conduct interfering with individual and group learning of safety principles and skills.