Includes the latest First Aid and CPR Guidelines. Meets federal and a variety of provincial/territorial regulations for Standard First Aid and CPR. Exceeds competitors’ standards by including injury prevention content, CPR and AED.
Comprehensive First Aid and CPR techniques for those who need training for work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies in the workplace.
Duration 14 – 16 hours with flexible scheduling options
Instructor Certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
Completion 100% attendance, skills demonstration, and 75% min. passing grade at written exam
Certification 3-year certification in Standard First Aid, CPR Level C*, and AED**
Recertification 8-6 hours; includes CPR Level C*, adheres to local legislation
*CPR Level A where local legislation requires **where local legislation permits
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and circulation emergencies
- First Aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Wound care
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- Red Cross First Aid & CPR Manual
- Certification card and optional wall certificate(or as required by legislation)
– Approximately 18 Hours –
There are no entries in the schedule, please select another date.